Friday, November 11, 2011

Fub Your Macaroni!

A while back the Hedgehog bought a crap load of macaroni to make some sort of tuna/egg salad thing with… Well, we were running low on food this week, but we had Italian dressing and balsamic vinegar, so I thought I could make cheap pasta salad, sans all the tasty stuff I like to add in like tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, boiled egg, olives, peas, bell peppers… bacon.

The huge box of macaroni made a huge pot full… it was way more than it looked like… The Hedgehog has pointed out that “it’s dried pasta, it gets bigger when hydrated” but at the time I simply didn’t think about… Should’ve known better, but I didn’t…

Now he won’t let me live down the huge pot of vinegary pasta in the fridge.

I informed him, “Congrats. You and your damned pasta make it in the blog.”

Oh! I said a while back that the Hedgehog didn’t know about the blog because I was keeping it from him so I could vent and not hurt his feelings, but he found out… I’m horrible at keeping secrets from him, at least my own secrets. I keep other peoples secrets for years, but not my own… He was fine with it, he said the only reason he wasn’t angry was because the pictures helped. See, I told you my pictures help! Besides, how would I have hidden the sudden $200 if Google had given it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment