Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaNoWriMo Over

Woo! I'm a winner!
I finished my NaNoWriMo challenge yesterday, then just to rub its nose in how easy it was, I wrote more than 5,000 words today just to prove I was awesome... Yeah, I have problems, so what? Now that I'm done with the challenge, I'll get to work on this list of important things:

Write up the anniversary day post, write up a post tomorrow for Hunny's birthday, make a tacgnol scarf for Bubble Tea Boutique, and make the first comic for Oh Bento! all in that order! In case you didn't get that, this is that list, again, in list form:

1) Write my anniversary day post
2) Write a post that will go up at midnight for Hunny for her birthday
3) Make a tacgnol scarf.
4) Make a weekly webcomic.

All this could have been done already... if I hadn't stopped writing my book just to wait to the last day to make it a challenge again. Don't believe me?

See all those flat places where nothing was written and then the huge spikes in written word? No, I didn't just not upload... I took breaks from writing and then wrote those huge spikes of word the day I uploaded it to the site.

Oh, and an update on the Terror: I haven't watched her all week, so most likely... I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. The Hedgehog said something about how she probably doesn't even know why I haven't come back.

    ReplyDelete