Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why Try?

... I had a sad, sad, childhood... and I have the self esteem of a rock. I do my best and try really hard to be awesome, but sometimes the smallest thing happens and I fall back into that dark place... It's never for long, I cheer up easily, but while I'm there, I think to myself sad things...

Why try? Everyone dislikes me... the Hedgehog would be happier without me. I should just crawl into a hole and live there for the rest of my pathetic existence. Everyone hates me anyway...

Lately most of these thoughts are all because I'm pretty sure the Hedgehog's family hates me and they look for excuses to hate me even more. It feels like nothing I do is good enough for them... Some people would get all determined and try harder to be better people, I just decided that since I'm not good enough I won't even try to begin with.

The fact that I felt this way not even five hours after Lulu made me feel epic has not escaped me.

I'm special.

No comments:

Post a Comment