Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Terror Hates Pants

I think I've mentioned in the past that getting the Terror to put on pants is hard. She says she doesn't have any, and while sometimes this it true, yesterday I had to help her find some, so I know she has a ton just lying around. Since I'm supposed to be preparing her for school, this morning I told her she couldn't have breakfast until she put on pants...
Picture inspired by something Lulu said
And then I spent the next 30 minutes listening to her scream and cry and whine as she sat in her doorway, letting me know how horrible a person I was, occasionally stopping to yell, "But I don't have pants!"
Eventually she got hungry enough to put them on and come back, staring pathetically up at me: "I'm hungry..." She said, to which I replied, "Told you you had pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment