Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Half Way to Finish and It’s Not Even the 15th Yet

Whooo!
 So I’ve reached the half-way point in my NaNoWriMo challenge and thought I’d reward myself and you as well by making a post and an announcement.

The post follows this one is pretty much self explanatory…

The Announcement:

Please, please please please… If you read this blog, if it makes you smile or laugh or cry or shiver in fear, or elicits any emotion in you… Comment, tell me what you like, what you want to see more of. Subscribe if you think I’m doing a good job. Bookmark it. Send it to your friends… But I am in no way encouraging you to click on any ad, merely to share the blog with your friends...

Well, that’s even if I get my ads back… See, Google disabled my account due to “invalid ad clicks” so for the love of all things good, don’t sit there and click all the ads, or click the same ad a billion times, or click three ads, change pages, and click three more ads… Just don't. Don't do it. You know what I mean, I know you love me, but don’t do that… It ends up hurting me worse… like getting on this morning and finding that the near $200 I had which was going to help feed me and the Hedgehog this week is now gone… I have no way of telling him either until get gets home from work…

But if Google does take my appeal and give me my account back (which I highly doubt), remember, Google monitors everything like the world dominating crazy corporation that they are... According to their contract, I'm not allowed to tell you to click ads, at all... Which is why I'm telling you not to do it at all.

In the mean time, I'm looking into getting a new ad source...

That has been all, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment