Friday, November 11, 2011

Happiness Forever

On the way home from watching the Terror and the Spawn today, a day so awful I'm reluctant to even begin making pictures of the chaos for a blog post, I saw something magical...

I saw a shooting star...
 I closed my eyes and wished the first wish I could wish for: I wished the Hedgehog and I could be together and happy forever.

When the father of the Spawn and Terror dropped me off in the parking lot, it was to see that Hedgehog was only just leaving for work. He was running a little late. This never happens. I never get to see him right as he's leaving when I've been watching the Terror, and he's rarely if ever late. We talked a bit and he told me we had internet again, he'd paid it for the month, and I let off a bit of steam about the day, and I promised to meet him at work like I hadn't done in forever, and I went inside.

This is something like what the apartment looked like when I left this morning:
Only worse.
And this is what I came home to:

Gods above, he must've been bored out of his mind to do this!

... After my day... this was amazing... I also felt the usual horror of being so bad at being an adult he had to be one for me, but dear gods above, he cleaned the whole thing!

1 comment:

  1. That's weird...James and I had a HUGE fight, and knowing I was STILL upset with him today, he cleaned the entire house too!

    ReplyDelete