Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So How Does That Movie E-

So this weekend I was washing dishes in our tiny sink when the door opens, the Hedgehog walks in, looks at me, and announces that I'm naked.
 Well, since I wasn't, I answered back that, well, I wasn't. This was a good thing, because out in the hallway, the Hedgehog had brought along friends, specifically, a friend of his from high school and his girl. Well, I was pretty happy about this. I mean, I happen to like the two of them. They didn't say anything bad about me after I fell asleep on the couch the last time they were in town and slept through getting to hang out, and they like Yu-Gi-Oh.
After finishing the dishes and getting dressed (I was in my pjs, after all), we went out to Wal-Mart to hang out for a while. Well, while the Hedgehog and his friend walked around looking at stuff, I stalked the Hedgehog from the shadows and tried on numerous attempts to assassinate him. At one point I chased him through the toy section with a foam sword!
Once we were done risking getting kicked out of Wal-Mart, we went over to watch a movie with them, specifically Puss in Boots. We got all the way to the very end, all the way to the point where they're on the bridge... when the bootlegged disk had no more movie to show... So we made fun of the Soprano's and went home. It was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment