Monday, December 5, 2011

Brownies and Hedgehog's are Tasty Midnight Snacks

So while I was in the middle of working on my webcomic, reading Cracked, and learning to crochet, I decided I should go put up the brownies I'd made and grab one while I did so; well, the Hedgehog was asleep, so I thought I was being quiet for him, but when I turned around after closing the fridge door, I saw him blinking blearily at me from the bed. So I smiled and waved cheerfully, and was halfway back to the bathroom before I thought better of it and turned back to kiss him goodnight; as I neared his face, I was treated to this reaction:
This is clearly the face of someone who thinks his girlfriend is about to eat him.

2 comments:

  1. i remember doing no such thing...
    im pretty sure i was asleep until 9am, cause i dont remember waking up at all >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD lol Zero sleep winces

    ReplyDelete