Friday, November 11, 2011

Bro Hoof

So... Hunny and Lulu are major bronies, and I'm a brony in training. Today Lulu announced to me what our pony names would be, and I carefully constructed cutie marks based around the names, and then I found a really good Pony Creator and made our pony selves... These are the results.

Hunny as a Pegasus:

She is Marshmallow Dash! And this is the carefully constructed cutie mark:
This is Lulu as a unicorn:
She is Lily Twirl, and here is her cutie mark:
And here is me:

And I am the most random pony, second only to Pinkie Pie in randomness. This is my cutie mark:
It looks like it threw up on itself.

2 comments:

  1. I thought bronies were guys who liked MLP....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are called Pegasister ^-^
    But it is easier saying Brony

    ReplyDelete