Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Conversations of the Day! Yay!

And now, real conversations we had yesterday! Some were frustrating, some were cute…

I'll try to do a post like this every morning after I watch the adorable little Terror. Inevitably some of these will be more of her more frustrating behavior, and some of these will be the just plain cute things she sometimes does.




Terror:  I’m thirsty! I… I mean, I want some covers.
Me: Then grab your blanket.
Terror: Will you give it to me?
Me: It’s right behind you.






Terror: I’m Noodles’ mommy, aren’t I?
Me: … Yeah… yeah you are…

Terror: We’re a puppy family!
Terror: Look!
Me: It’s a little sword.
Terror: *stabs* Does it hurt!?

… Yeah, thanks to her inevitable temper tantrum, this is all that happened yesterday worthy of repeating...

No comments:

Post a Comment