Monday, October 24, 2011

Sleep, and Why Hedgehogs Disturb It.

Have you ever been sleeping peacefully in the softest, warmest, comfiest bed you can possibly imagine?

... Snoring?
Makes more sense than zzzzzzzzzzz...
... Apparently disturbing the Hedgehog who's sleeping behind you...?

Who's decides the best way to stop you is to hit you with a pillow?
Yeah, that happened to me when me and the Hedgehog stayed over at his mom's house last weekend. See, I only snore horribly when I'm uncomfortable, which is funny because I was really, really, comfy...

Well, the Hedgehog yelled at me for snoring and rolled over to go back to sleep, and for a while I just laid there... sad... wondering what I did wrong, on the verge of tears... I hadn't meant to snore so loud I bothered him. I hadn't meant to disturb my Hedgehog. I loved my Hedgehog. Why had he me with a pillow? No... How could he hit me with a pillow...?
Suddenly I wasn't just angry, I was pissed. I was beyond mad. I was fuming. That eejit dare hit me with a pillow?! Silently I swore I would ignore him the next day and make him pay, and I went back to sleep.

Well, we were so busy the next day with his family and watching the Terror that the eejit never even noticed I wasn't talking to him, in fact he didn't notice until we were back home and I wasn't even mad at him anymore... Oh yeah, I taught someone a lesson, and it sure as heck wasn't my Hedgehog...

No comments:

Post a Comment