Saturday, December 3, 2011

Now 10x Cuter

My little sis Hunny has always been super cute and adorable, so much so that  I suspect when she was born the gods got together to make the most adorable human ever..
Yesterday she got her hair cut, and something weird happened...
She was ten times cuter  than before,  something that should have been physically impossible! In my head I imagined a meeting between all the gods of every pantheon where they decided that the must make her even cuter than ever!
SHE MUST BE CUTER THAN ANYONE EVER WAS BEFORE!
As if that wasn't enough,  our already super extra cute and glompable friend Ciel got her hair cut too, something I found out when we picked her up today.  She was already so cute that people try to  kidnap her...
But today she showed up and was TEN TIMES CUTER!
How does the short hair make them so extra super cute?! Then again... I looked kind of cute with my flapper hair, too...
Oh flapper hair, how I miss thee...

1 comment: