Thursday, December 15, 2011

Some People have BirthDAYS, I Have BirthWEEKS

Alright, so I haven’t been online all week long, and I have a pretty good reason: this week  the Hedgehog, unintentionally, has made me feel ultra special just for being born. This week alone we went out to eat five times. I also spent two nights this week staying with Kenny at work, crocheting a scarf or reading a book, and drinking so much hot chocolate it made me feel super happy. He also had the day off yesterday, and we spent the whole day running around going to Wal-Mart and such. Surprisingly I didn’t have a headache or anything,  even after drinking so much rum the night before.

Anyway, to make up for missing so many days while I wasn't internetting, I put up all the posts I wrote this week. All of these posts are pretty much full of win… sorta. Plus, there’s a bonus Weekly Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment